Welcome to our site which contains details of our club and the planned meeting dates.
Manchester Orators was established in 2002 and became a fully chartered Toastmasters group in 2003.
Manchester Orators have helped hundreds of people become better public speakers and leaders.
Our group have open meetings on the 2nd Thursday and 4th Thursday of each month in Central Manchester at the Rain Bar. Visitors are welcomed at these meetings. We also meet on the 1st Thursday of each month but this is for members only.
See the list below for meeting dates.
Regular venue: THE BOARD ROOM, 3rd floor of the RAIN BAR Manchester.
- Regular open meeting days: second and fourth Thursdays
Note: this is not the same as meeting every two weeks and sometimes there will be 3 weeks between meetings.
- Pre-meeting start: 7pm.
- Meeting start time: 7:30pm.
- Usual finish time: 9.30 – 9.45pm.
- The meeting on the first Thursday of each month is for members only.
2017 Diary Dates:
- November 2nd Members only
- November 9th open to visitors
- November 23rd open to visitors
- December 2nd Members Christmas Party
- December 7th Members only
- December 14th open to visitors
- December 28th open to visitors (The last meeting of the year)
2018 Diary Dates
- January 4th Members Only (Our first meeting of the New Year)
- January 11th 2018 (Our first open meeting of the New Year)
- January 25th Open to visitors
- February 1st Members Only
- February 8th Open to visitors
- February 22nd Open to visitors
- March 1st Members Only
- March 8th Open to visitors
- March 22nd Open to visitors
- April 5th Members Only
- April 12th Open to visitors
- April 26th Open to visitors
- Further dates will be added, as per our regular schedule, as we get nearer to those dates.
Please put all these dates in your online diary now so that you will be certain to get reminders to attend each meeting.
Always check back here before each meeting in case there is a last minute change to venue or time.
If there is no change to this site you can reliably assume that the meeting is as planned.
Visitors are always welcome, free of charge. So come along and see what it’s all about.
Current members with ID and passwords can update details and sign up for roles using the Orators on-line administration facility via the link below.
(If you are a member and don’t yet have your password – please use the response form on this site to request one).