Welcome to our site which contains details of our club
and planned meeting dates.
Manchester Orators was established in 2002 and became a fully chartered Toastmasters group in 2003.
From the start to the present we are proud of the fact that Manchester Orators has helped hundreds of people become better public speakers and leaders.
The club will have been chartered for 15 years during 2018.
A special Anniversary formal dinner was held on Saturday, June 16th to celebrate.
Our group have open meetings on the 2nd Thursday and 4th Thursday of each month in Central Manchester at the Rain Bar. Visitors are welcomed at these meetings.
We also meet on the first and third Thursdays of each month but those meetings are for members only.
See the list below for meeting dates.
Regular venue: THE BOARD ROOM, 3rd floor of the RAIN BAR Manchester.
- Regular open meeting days: second and fourth Thursdays
Note: this is not the same as meeting every two weeks and sometimes there will be 3 weeks between meetings.
- Pre-meeting start: 7pm.
- Meeting start time: 7:30pm.
- Expected finish time: 9.30 – 9.50pm. (Depending on the meeting content)
- The meetings on the first and third Thursday of each month are for members only.
2019 Diary Dates
- January 3rd Members Only
- January 10th Open to visitors
- January 17th Members Only
- January 24th Open to visitors
- January 31st Members Only
- February 7th Members Only
- February 14th Open to visitors
- February 21st Members Only
- February 28th Open to visitors
- March 7th Members Only
- March 14th Open to visitors
- March 21st Members Only
- March 28th Open to visitors
- Further dates will be added, as per our regular schedule, as we get nearer to those dates.
Please put all these dates in your online diary now so that you will be certain to get reminders to attend each meeting.
Always check back here before each meeting in case there is a last minute change to venue or time.
If there is no change to this site you can reliably assume that the meeting is as planned.
Visitors are always welcome, free of charge. So come along and see what it’s all about.
Current members with ID and passwords can update details and sign up for roles using the Orators on-line administration facility via the link below.
(If you are a member and don’t yet have your password – please use the response form on this site to request one).