Welcome to our site which contains details of our meetings and some general Toastmasters information.
Manchester Orators was established in 2002 and became a fully chartered Toastmasters group in 2003.
Manchester Orators have helped hundreds of people become better public speakers and leaders.
Our group meet on the 2nd Thursday and 4th Thursday of each month in Central Manchester at the Rain Bar.
See the diary below for dates.
Regular venue: THE BOARD ROOM, 3rd floor of the RAIN BAR Manchester.
- Regular days; second and fourth Thursdays
- Note: this is not the same as meeting every two weeks and sometimes there will be 3 weeks between meetings.
- Pre-meeting start: 7pm.
- Meeting start time: 7:30pm.
- Usual finish time: 9.30 – 9.45pm.
- Wednesday December 10th (Moved from Thursday December 11th)
Thursday December 11th- Meeting moved to Wednesday December 10th
- Thursday January 8th 2015
- Thursday January 22nd 2015
Please put all these dates in your diary now so that you will be certain to remember when to attend each meeting.
Always check back here before each meeting in case there is a last minute change to venue or time.
If there is no change to this site you can reliably assume that the meeting is as planned.
Visitors are always welcome, free of charge. So come along and see what it’s all about.
Current members with ID and passwords can update details and sign up for roles using the Orators on-line administration facility via the link below.
(If you are a member and don’t yet have your password – please use the response form on this site to request one).