Welcome to our site which contains details of our meetings and some general Toastmasters information.
Manchester Orators was established in 2002 and became a fully chartered Toastmasters group in 2003.
Manchester Orators have helped hundreds of people become better public speakers and leaders.
Our group have open meetings on the 2nd Thursday and 4th Thursday of each month in Central Manchester at the Rain Bar. Visitors are welcomed at these meetings. We also meet on the 1st Thursday of each month but this is for members only.
See the diary below for dates.
Regular venue: THE BOARD ROOM, 3rd floor of the RAIN BAR Manchester.
- Regular open meeting days; second and fourth Thursdays
- Note: this is not the same as meeting every two weeks and sometimes there will be 3 weeks between meetings.
- Pre-meeting start: 7pm.
- Meeting start time: 7:30pm.
- Usual finish time: 9.30 – 9.45pm.
- The meeting on the first Thursday of each month is for members only.
- January 14th open to visitors
- January 28th open to visitors
- February 11th open to visitors
- February 25th open to visitors
- March 10th open to visitors
- March 24th open to visitors
- April 7th Members only
- April 14th open to visitors
- April 28th open to visitors
- May 5th Members only
- May 12th open to visitors
- May 19th open to visitors (note this has changed due to pub being closed on normal day)
- June 2nd Members only
- June 9th open to visitors
- June 23rd open to visitors
- July 7th Members only
- July 14th open to visitors
- July 28th open to visitors
- August 4th Members only
- August 11th open to visitors
- August 25th open to visitors
- September 1st Members only
- September 8th open to visitors
- September 22nd open to visitors
- October 6th Members only
- October 13th open to visitors
- October 27th open to visitors
- November 3rd Members only
- November 10th open to visitors
- November 24th open to visitors
- December 1st Members only
- December 8th open to visitors
Please put all these dates in your diary now so that you will be certain to remember when to attend each meeting.
Always check back here before each meeting in case there is a last minute change to venue or time.
If there is no change to this site you can reliably assume that the meeting is as planned.
Visitors are always welcome, free of charge. So come along and see what it’s all about.
Current members with ID and passwords can update details and sign up for roles using the Orators on-line administration facility via the link below.
(If you are a member and don’t yet have your password – please use the response form on this site to request one).