Welcome to our site which contains details of our meetings and some general Toastmasters information.
Manchester Orators was established in 2002 and became a fully chartered Toastmasters group in 2003.
Manchester Orators have helped hundreds of people become better public speakers and leaders.
Our group meet on the 2nd Thursday and 4th Thursday of each month in Central Manchester at the Rain Bar.
See the diary below for dates.
Regular venue: THE BOARD ROOM, 3rd floor of the RAIN BAR Manchester.
- Regular days; second and fourth Thursdays
- Note: this is not the same as meeting every two weeks and sometimes there will be 3 weeks between meetings.
- Pre-meeting start: 7pm.
- Meeting start time: 7:30pm.
- Usual finish time: 9.30 – 9.45pm.
- Below are the Thursdays that we plan to meet for the rest of 2015:
- February 12th
- February 26th
- March 12th
- March 26th
- April 9th
- April 23rd
- May 14th
- May 28th
- June 11th
- June 25th
- July 9th
- July 23rd
- August 13th
- August 27th
- September 10th
- September 24th
- October 8th
- October 22nd
- November 12th
- November 26th
- December 10th
- December 24th (NO MEETING …Merry Christmas)
- Dates for 2016 will be posted at the end of the year but will continue to be 2nd and 4th Thursdays.
Please put all these dates in your diary now so that you will be certain to remember when to attend each meeting.
Always check back here before each meeting in case there is a last minute change to venue or time.
If there is no change to this site you can reliably assume that the meeting is as planned.
Visitors are always welcome, free of charge. So come along and see what it’s all about.
Current members with ID and passwords can update details and sign up for roles using the Orators on-line administration facility via the link below.
(If you are a member and don’t yet have your password – please use the response form on this site to request one).