Please carefully read the following terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates your acceptance of each of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
1. The names “Toastmasters International,” “Toastmasters,” and the Toastmasters International emblem appearing in this site are trademarks protected in the United States, the United Kingdom and other countries where Toastmasters Clubs exist. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
2. This web site is intended to facilitate the day-to-day operations of Manchester Orators Toastmasters Club which involves you and any visitors or members of the group, being served by this site.
3. The information, services, products and materials published on this web site, including without limitation, text, graphics and links are provided on an “as is” basis.
4. There is no warranty that this web site/tool, will be error free, or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality.
5. Reasonable measures are taken to ensure the integrity of this web site and its contents, however, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this web site are free of viruses, Trojans, bombs, time- locks or any other date or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system. You should take all available precautions to protect your computer and must not rely on our protective measures.
6. Under no circumstances, will you hold the originator, developer, hosting provider or any person associated with the creation and maintenance of this site liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site.
Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages resulting from the inability to use this web site, the operational failure of this web site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site.
7. Your privacy is strictly maintained and any information collected is used solely to facilitate the club’s day-to-day operations. Your information will never be sold or given to third parties outside of Toastmasters International, without your express permission.
8. You will use this facility in the manner it is intended for Manchester Orators Toastmaster Club Members. You will not use it for SPAM and/or any illegal or derogatory communication. You will not submit, publish, or display any defamatory, illegal, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, infringing, or threatening content. In addition, you will not submit, publish, or display any content in violation of any laws, including UK and EU regulations. You will not use this facility to assist any other person or entity to violate any laws, or regulations. You are solely responsible for the content you make accessible while using this site.