Membership of Manchester Orators costs £15 per month paid by Direct Debit (DD).
When you first join we expect that your Direct Debit will remain active for a minimum of 6 months to fully cover your membership fees.
Effectively we have changed from a higher ‘one-off fee’ to a staged payment method.
After the first 6 months, your £15 DD will continue to be collected to accrue sufficient funds to continue your membership.
There is an initial joining fee of £50 which is also paid by clicking on the separate new member Direct debit link.
Payment of these fees also entitles you to participate in the Toastmasters online education program known as Pathways.
Please note the minimum age for joining Toastmasters is 18
You will receive or have access to the following:
- Manchester Orators club membership.
- Access to the members only meetings each month.
- Access to the club member’s roles booking website.
- Access to the online Pathways education programme.
- The Toastmasters’ monthly magazine.
- Useful reference material.
- Eligibility for club awards and certificates.
- Eligibility to enter club contests.
- A personalised letter sent from Toastmasters International HQ to your employer confirming your achievements upon completion of stages of the Pathways programme (at your request).